Your online resource to learn everything you need to know about your pet.
As Featured In
- Dog Acting Strange After Teeth Cleaning [Why & What To Do]Has your dog recently had their teeth cleaned by a veterinarian? Have you noticed they are acting differently since returning home? It can be alarming when our dogs behave strangely after a teeth cleaning procedure but is it a cause for alarm? Well, you’ll be …
- My Dog Ate The Squeaker In A Toy [You You Must Do Now]How bizarre but entirely alarming. That squeaker, which, let’s be honest, was starting to get a little bit annoying, has now found its way into your dog’s stomach. It’s concerning. It also naturally leads to questions about what will happen – if dogs can pass …
- Dog Ate Piece Of Fabric Toy [What You Must Now Do]That cute, innocuous fabric toy. At least, that’s what you thought it was. That was before your dog ripped it up and has since swallowed some of its insides. Now you’re panicking right? Is your dog at harm, what could happen to him, is he …
- Is There A Difference Between Cat Fleas And Dog Fleas?Do you think your pet could be infested with fleas? Are the fleas on a dog the same as those on a cat? Can you treat both pets for fleas the same way using the same products? Well, if your pet and home are suffering …
- Can I Use Cat Flea Spray On My Dog? [You’ll Be Glad You Checked]Fleas. They’re the plague of your existence – if you’re a dog owner, that is. Once you notice your dog scratching, it’s time to take action. If you have a cat too, you probably already have some cat flea spray in the house. Maybe you’re …
- Dog Ate String From Rope Toy [What You Now Need To Do]Lots of dog toys have string. And usually, it’s not something we ever need to think or worry about. Then your dog eats it. And that all changes. If you are here, your dog has done just that, right? Now you’re a little concerned and …
- My Dog Ate A Rotisserie Chicken And Now Has Diarrhea [What To Do]Despite your best efforts, accidents happen. Maybe you just popped out of the kitchen for a minute, and when you returned, your dog had already devoured half a rotisserie chicken. To make matters worse, your dog now has diarrhea. There’s not much that’s more concerning …
- My Dog Ate A Piece Rubber Toy [What You Must Do Now]Dogs eat all sorts of things that they aren’t supposed to. But their rubber toy isn’t one you would ever expect them to. In fact, it’s quite alarming and concerning if they have. It leads to a state of anxiety and many questions, such as, …
- Dog Whining While Chewing Toy [Why & What To Do]Perhaps not what you would expect. Your dog whines as they chew their toy. It’s a little worrying, in fact. So why may he be doing this, and what should you do about it? Well, here is everything you are going to want to know …
More From The Blog
Know What You’re Looking For?
We have over 1000 extensively researched articles for you to learn from.
We strive to offer the most accurate, detailed, and thoroughly researched pet articles online.
Our writing team spends a significant amount of their time researching.
We only cite the most credible sources, seeking the most established and trusted publications, veterinarians, and animal behavioral specialists in the industry.
The writing process is focused on providing clear and concise answers with easily actionable advice and suggestions.
Articles are formatted to help you find more than you thought you were looking for.
Every article is edited as and when needed to ensure the highest quality.
Facts are checked and content is improved where necessary.
A final review is followed by article publication.
From there, articles are routinely revisited, updated, and kept current with the latest research and expert recommendations.
We are seasoned pet owners and enthusiasts who love to share everything that we learn about them!
We created Pet Educate to ensure that any owner can get access to the information they need to take the best care of their pet.
Here we answer the most important questions with complete, objective, thorough and extensive research, while also pulling from our combined 250 years of pet ownership experience.
Learn more about the team.