Your online resource to learn everything you need to know about your pet.
As Featured In
About Pet Educate
Hi I’m Jeremy, the founder and chief editor here at Pet Educate.
My mission is simple – to help you take the best care of your pet.
In order to do so, I have pulled together an experienced team of pet owners, enthusiasts and accredited veterinarians (with over 250 years of pet ownership knowledge and experience between us).
Here, I/we share our knowledge, expertise and experience, along with the important insights we acquire from the latest studies and research in the pet care industry.
We want to provide you with access to all of the information that you need… right when you need it.
Learn more about us.
Pets We Cover
Our Editorial Process
We strive to offer the most accurate, detailed, and thoroughly researched pet articles online.
Our writing team spends a significant amount of their time researching.
We only cite the most credible sources, seeking the most established and trusted publications, veterinarians, and animal behavioral specialists in the industry.
The writing process is focused on providing clear and concise answers with easily actionable advice and suggestions.
Articles are formatted to help you find more than you thought you were looking for.
Every article is edited as and when needed to ensure the highest quality.
Facts are checked and content is improved where necessary.
A final review is followed by article publication.
From there, articles are routinely revisited, updated, and kept current with the latest research and expert recommendations.
Learn more about our editorial process here.
- Can You Own A Hedgehog In Australia? [Or Import Them In?]Whether you are a current resident or looking to migrate to Australia, the thought of a pet hedgehog may appeal to you. But can you actually do so? This is what you need to know. So, can you own a hedgehog in Australia? It is illegal …
- Can Hamsters Fit Under Doors? [Or Other Small Gaps?]Hamsters are tiny pets. There is no denying that. But can these agile rodents slip under a door if they were to make an attempt? Here is what any owner needs to know. So, can hamsters fit under doors? Hamsters are capable of fitting under most …
- Can Hamsters Climb Stairs? [Either Up Or Down?]Hamsters are fast and agile on their feet. But how capable are they when it comes to climbing? More specifically, could they make it up or down a flight of stairs? Here is what you’ll want to know. So, can hamsters climb stairs? Hamsters can …
- Do Rabbits Like Water? [The Rain, Being Submerged Or Swimming?]Do rabbits like water? It’s a fair question, particularly when you consider water beyond just its role in hydration. Getting wet from rain, getting in water, swimming; these are just some examples. But how do rabbits generally respond to these kinds of things? Both emotionally …
- Can Rats Climb Stairs? [This Is Quite Unbelievable]If you have adopted a pet rat or have a local population in your area, you may be wondering whether they can climb stairs. Is this a significant hurdle for them? Will stairs keep them in or out? Here is what you need to know. …
- Can Hedgehogs Eat Dog Food? [The Answer May Come As A Shock]Feeding a hedgehog can be tricky. Besides, they are opportunistic feeders in the wild – consuming many insects that come their way. Replicating these foods is undoubtedly a challenge. Naturally, you may be wondering about dog food. It is a typical high protein, after all. …
- 21 Astonishing Great Dane StatisticsAs the name suggests, Great Danes are a sight to behold. These large and somewhat intimidating to look at dogs, surprise many when they learn they are devoted, friendly, loving, and gentle in temperament. Given how symbolic they are as a dog breed, I decided …
- Can Hedgehogs Eat Bread? [Is This Food Even Safe To Offer?]We all buy too much bread. There almost always seems to be too much leftover each week. But can we feed some bread to a hedgehog? Is it safe or beneficial for them to eat? Here is what you should know. So, can hedgehogs eat …
- Do Chickens Like Water? [To Drink, To Play In, Or To Swim?]Chickens are typically curious birds; they love to play, climb, and generally run amuck. But do they enjoy water? And what does this all mean for keeping them safe, happy, and healthy? Here is what you need to know. So, do chickens like water? A small …
More From The Blog
Know What You’re Looking For?
We have over 1500 extensively researched articles for you to learn from.