Your online resource to learn everything you need to know about your pet.
As Featured In
About Pet Educate
Hi I’m Jeremy, the founder and chief editor here at Pet Educate.
My mission is simple – to help you take the best care of your pet.
In order to do so, I have pulled together an experienced team of pet owners, enthusiasts and accredited veterinarians (with over 250 years of pet ownership knowledge and experience between us).
Here, I/we share our knowledge, expertise and experience, along with the important insights we acquire from the latest studies and research in the pet care industry.
We want to provide you with access to all of the information that you need… right when you need it.
Learn more about us.
Pets We Cover
Our Editorial Process
We strive to offer the most accurate, detailed, and thoroughly researched pet articles online.
Our writing team spends a significant amount of their time researching.
We only cite the most credible sources, seeking the most established and trusted publications, veterinarians, and animal behavioral specialists in the industry.
The writing process is focused on providing clear and concise answers with easily actionable advice and suggestions.
Articles are formatted to help you find more than you thought you were looking for.
Every article is edited as and when needed to ensure the highest quality.
Facts are checked and content is improved where necessary.
A final review is followed by article publication.
From there, articles are routinely revisited, updated, and kept current with the latest research and expert recommendations.
Learn more about our editorial process here.
- How Big Do Bearded Dragons Get? [Size Guide For Owners]An important aspect of owning a bearded dragon is being aware of their growth rate and expected final size. Besides, we need to consider their enclosure and make arrangements ahead of time. Understanding the significance of their size on their care and your ownership, I …
- How Big Do Russian Tortoises Get? [Average Full Grown Size]The Russian tortoise goes by many names. You may even have seen them referred to as the Horsefield tortoise, the Central Asian, the Afghan, or the four-toed tortoise. Either way, the tortoise species is the same. But how big do they typically get and what …
- How Much Do Birman Cats Cost? [Average To Buy, Adopt & Own]If you are researching for a new cat, chances are you will soon come across the Birman. They are a popular choice; being an affectionate breed with alluring blue eyes and a long-haired silky coat. But how much do they cost to buy – either …
- How Big Do Munchkin Cats Get? [Average Height, Weight & Size]When researching for a new pet to own, you may have stumbled across the Munchkin cat. But how big do they get, on average, and what kind of size can you expect from them? Intrigued by this rather cute breed of cat, I spent some …
- Parrot vs Parakeet [What Is The Difference Between The Two?]When looking at different species of birds, you will likely have come across the terms ‘parrot’ and ‘parakeet’. Sometimes they are even used interchangeably. But what is a parrot and parakeet exactly? Are they the same bird or are there any significant differences between the …
- How Big Do Siamese Cats Get? [Average Height, Weight & Size]The Siamese cat is one of the most unique and distinct in terms of appearance. They are easily recognizable; with their striking blue eyes and light-colored coats. But how big does this particular breed get and at what age can you expect them to reach …
- How Much Do Macaws Cost? [On Average To Buy And Own]Macaws are truly breathtaking birds. It comes as no surprise to learn that they are a parrot in such high demand. But how much does this bird cost to purchase, own, and care for? What can you expect and what is a fair and commonly …
- How Big Do Sulcata Tortoises Get? [Average Height, Width & Weight]Sulcata tortoises, otherwise known as African Spurred tortoises, are one of the most popular species to own as pets. But how big do they get; in terms of height, width, and weight? Besides, size can have a big impact on keeping a pet; both in …
- Are Geckos Good Pets? [Should You Be Looking To Get One?]Geckos. The small colorful lizard with thousands of species. But what are they like to keep and care for as pets? Are they considered suitable for most owners, are they friendly, and what species are best to keep? With these questions in mind, I spent …
More From The Blog
Know What You’re Looking For?
We have over 1500 extensively researched articles for you to learn from.