Your online resource to learn everything you need to know about your pet.
As Featured In
About Pet Educate
Hi I’m Jeremy, the founder and chief editor here at Pet Educate.
My mission is simple – to help you take the best care of your pet.
In order to do so, I have pulled together an experienced team of pet owners, enthusiasts and accredited veterinarians (with over 250 years of pet ownership knowledge and experience between us).
Here, I/we share our knowledge, expertise and experience, along with the important insights we acquire from the latest studies and research in the pet care industry.
We want to provide you with access to all of the information that you need… right when you need it.
Learn more about us.
Pets We Cover
Our Editorial Process
We strive to offer the most accurate, detailed, and thoroughly researched pet articles online.
Our writing team spends a significant amount of their time researching.
We only cite the most credible sources, seeking the most established and trusted publications, veterinarians, and animal behavioral specialists in the industry.
The writing process is focused on providing clear and concise answers with easily actionable advice and suggestions.
Articles are formatted to help you find more than you thought you were looking for.
Every article is edited as and when needed to ensure the highest quality.
Facts are checked and content is improved where necessary.
A final review is followed by article publication.
From there, articles are routinely revisited, updated, and kept current with the latest research and expert recommendations.
Learn more about our editorial process here.
- Do Poodles Bark A Lot? [What Potential Owners Should Know]If you are looking at the poodle breed, you may be wondering if they are known to bark a lot. Do they do so often and is this in their nature? Requiring such information, I decided to do some research into the poodle breed and …
- Do Geckos Like To Be Held? [Or Are They More Of A “Display” Pet?]Owning an exotic pet like a gecko comes with a range of questions and considerations. One such area is handling. Are geckos a pet that you can hold, or is this kind of human interaction off the table? I decided to do some research on …
- How Much Does A Bernese Mountain Dog Cost? [Average Price]If you are looking at the Bernese Mountain Dog breed, then naturally you are going to want to know how much they cost. What is the average price at which they will cost you upfront? What are some of the ongoing care and maintenance costs …
- Can Cockatiels Eat Rice? [What Every Owner Needs To Know]If you own a pet cockatiel, then naturally you are going to have some questions about their diet. What about rice? Is this safe to feed, what types of rice could you potentially offer and how does it need to be served. These are just …
- How Long Do Chickens Lay Eggs? [What Owners Can Expect]If you are considering backyard chickens, then you will likely want to know what you can expect in terms of eggs. How often can you expect them and will your hens lay eggs throughout their lifetime? I decided to do some research into the topic …
- How Often Should You Clean A Chicken Coop? [Owners Guide]If you own a flock of chickens, then naturally you are going to want to know how often their coop will require cleaning. This information is good to know as it can set your expectations and help you to prepare and acquire all the supplies …
- Should You Cover A Cockatiel At Night? [Lets Quell The Myth]When it comes to owning cockatiels, you will need to consider their set up, cage and sleeping requirements. But what about covering the cage. Should this be done and if so, is there any considerations you need to take into account? Requiring such information, I …
- Can Parrots Eat Bread? [Here Is What You Need To Know]If you’re looking to offer a treat to your pet parrot, then you may be wondering if you can offer bread. Does it make a healthy treat or can it pose a risk to your bird? Intrigued, I decided to do some research. Here is …
- Can Iguanas Eat Bananas? [What About The Skins and Peels?]If you own an exotic pet like an Iguana, then naturally you are going to have some questions about their diet. More specifically, what is safe for them to eat. But what about bananas? Is this something in which you can or even should feed? …
More From The Blog
Know What You’re Looking For?
We have over 1500 extensively researched articles for you to learn from.