Your online resource to learn everything you need to know about your pet.
As Featured In
- Best Leash For German Shepherd That PullsAre you after the right leash that can help you deal with your German Shepherd that pulls? It’s no mean feat! There are so many options (brands, styles and features) it can be difficult to choose the right one. Besides, you want to teach your …
- Why Does My Dog Pull On The Leash? [7 Most Likely Reasons]It’s frustrating and a little painful, isn’t it? A dog that pulls on the leash. My dog Bailey, a 6-year-old Cockapoo, used to pull on the leash like nobody’s business. I’d find myself getting dragged along, struggling to regain control. Despite her relatively small size, …
- Best Leash For Training Dogs Not To PullAre you looking for a suitable leash to help teach your dog not to pull? Are you unsure of which option to choose because there are just so many? Or are confused as to what features a leash really needs to make it effective for …
- How To Train A Boxer Puppy Not To BiteIf you have a Boxer puppy, then chances are you’ve been nipped a few times. As with all puppies, Boxers are very mouthy when they’re little. Nevertheless, this is not to say you should simply accept it, or turn a blind eye. Instead, you’ll want …
- How To Train A Pug Puppy Not To BiteAs a new Pug puppy owner, there are countless things to enjoy. From the snuggles to the engagement in play. But it’s not all plain sailing, nor always fin. It is also essential to address certain behavioural concerns, such as biting. But how do you …
- How To Train A Chow Chow Puppy Not To BiteYou’ve recently brought home your Chow Chow puppy, and you’ve noticed they love to nip and bite. In fact, you might have thought this would have settled down. But it hasn’t. So naturally you are going to want to know how to train your Chow …
- How To Train A Goldendoodle Puppy Not To BiteYou’ve just brought home your Goldendoodle puppy, only to discover they love a good bite here and there. This is not something you are going to want to put up with or allow. So, how can you train them not to bite? And how long …
- How To Train A Belgian Malinois Puppy Not To BiteYou’ve just welcomed a Belgian Malinois puppy into your home, only to discover they love a good bite. Well, I shouldn’t say good. It isn’t really, is it?! So, how can you stop them biting? How long will it roughly take? What are the best …
- How To Train A Blue Heeler Puppy Not To BiteIf you’ve recently brought home a Blue Heeler puppy, you may notice they love a good bite, whether it be on you, other people, or items around the house. It’s something that you are going to want to nip in the bud, no pun intended. …
More From The Blog
Know What You’re Looking For?
We have over 1500 extensively researched articles for you to learn from.
We strive to offer the most accurate, detailed, and thoroughly researched pet articles online.
Our writing team spends a significant amount of their time researching.
We only cite the most credible sources, seeking the most established and trusted publications, veterinarians, and animal behavioral specialists in the industry.
The writing process is focused on providing clear and concise answers with easily actionable advice and suggestions.
Articles are formatted to help you find more than you thought you were looking for.
Every article is edited as and when needed to ensure the highest quality.
Facts are checked and content is improved where necessary.
A final review is followed by article publication.
From there, articles are routinely revisited, updated, and kept current with the latest research and expert recommendations.
We are seasoned pet owners and enthusiasts who love to share everything that we learn about them!
We created Pet Educate to ensure that any owner can get access to the information they need to take the best care of their pet.
Here we answer the most important questions with complete, objective, thorough and extensive research, while also pulling from our combined 250 years of pet ownership experience.
Learn more about the team.