Your online resource to learn everything you need to know about your pet.
As Featured In
About Pet Educate
Hi I’m Jeremy, the founder and chief editor here at Pet Educate.
My mission is simple – to help you take the best care of your pet.
In order to do so, I have pulled together an experienced team of pet owners, enthusiasts and accredited veterinarians (with over 250 years of pet ownership knowledge and experience between us).
Here, I/we share our knowledge, expertise and experience, along with the important insights we acquire from the latest studies and research in the pet care industry.
We want to provide you with access to all of the information that you need… right when you need it.
Learn more about us.
Pets We Cover
Our Editorial Process
We strive to offer the most accurate, detailed, and thoroughly researched pet articles online.
Our writing team spends a significant amount of their time researching.
We only cite the most credible sources, seeking the most established and trusted publications, veterinarians, and animal behavioral specialists in the industry.
The writing process is focused on providing clear and concise answers with easily actionable advice and suggestions.
Articles are formatted to help you find more than you thought you were looking for.
Every article is edited as and when needed to ensure the highest quality.
Facts are checked and content is improved where necessary.
A final review is followed by article publication.
From there, articles are routinely revisited, updated, and kept current with the latest research and expert recommendations.
Learn more about our editorial process here.
- Do Parakeets Need Grit? [Is Grit Necessary For Digestion?]As a new parakeet and bird owner, there is a lot to think about. One question that new parakeet owners often ask is about grit. Certain birds, particularly in the wild, consume it. It is only logical to think that this is something that we …
- Do Cockatiels Get Cold? [And 6 Best Tips To Keep Them Warm]If you want to own a pet cockatiel, then some of the first questions you may have are about the climate they need to live in. What about the cold; do cockatiels fare well when the temperatures drop? Do you need to consider their environment …
- Do Parakeets Need A Nest? [Is A Nest Required For Sleeping?]One of the most common questions a new parakeet owner will face is whether or not they will need to get a nest. It can be quite confusing knowing what you should and shouldn’t buy. This article today will help you to understand whether or …
- Do Rabbits Need Hay? [If So, Why & How Much Do they Need?]If you own a pet rabbit then you will want to know whether hay is mandatory in their diet. You often see rabbits eating hay, as well as using it for bedding, but is it a necessity and can they remain healthy and happy without …
- Can Chickens Freeze To Death? [Do Coups Need To Be Heated?]If you own a flock of chickens, then your primary concern will be ensuring their health, welfare, and general living conditions. Can they endure the drop in temperature when the weather turns? If so, what kind of temperature can they handle and be okay in? …
- Do Parakeets Need Water? [What Do You Need To Provide?]If you are a new parakeet owner, then one of the first questions you will ask is if they require water. As a small bird, they vary considerably in terms of diet and requirements, so it is only natural to question their demands and needs …
- Why Do Guinea Pigs Vibrate? [What Does This Behavior Mean?]If you own a pet guinea pig then one of the behaviors that may come of a surprise to you is when they vibrate. But why do guinea pigs do this and what does it mean? Is it positive or should it be something to …
- Do Cockapoos Shed? [What To Expect & Tips When Grooming]If you are looking at different potential dog breeds then one of the questions you will likely have is how much each one sheds. Shedding can be an issue and it also involves more cleaning up and general grooming and maintenance. I was once in …
- How Long Can Guinea Pigs Go Without Hay? [What You Must Know]You’ll often see, read or hear that your guinea pig needs to consume a lot of hay. So naturally, the question arises, how long can they go without it? How pivotal is it to keep this dried grass in constant supply? Here is all you …
More From The Blog
Know What You’re Looking For?
We have over 1500 extensively researched articles for you to learn from.