Your online resource to learn everything you need to know about your pet.
As Featured In
- How To Train A Pug Puppy Not To BiteAs a new Pug puppy owner, there are countless things to enjoy. From the snuggles to the engagement in play. But it’s not all plain sailing, nor always fin. It is also essential to address certain behavioural concerns, such as biting. But how do you …
- How To Train A Chow Chow Puppy Not To BiteYou’ve recently brought home your Chow Chow puppy, and you’ve noticed they love to nip and bite. In fact, you might have thought this would have settled down. But it hasn’t. So naturally you are going to want to know how to train your Chow …
- How To Train A Goldendoodle Puppy Not To BiteYou’ve just brought home your Goldendoodle puppy, only to discover they love a good bite here and there. This is not something you are going to want to put up with or allow. So, how can you train them not to bite? And how long …
- How To Train A Belgian Malinois Puppy Not To BiteYou’ve just welcomed a Belgian Malinois puppy into your home, only to discover they love a good bite. Well, I shouldn’t say good. It isn’t really, is it?! So, how can you stop them biting? How long will it roughly take? What are the best …
- How To Train A Blue Heeler Puppy Not To BiteIf you’ve recently brought home a Blue Heeler puppy, you may notice they love a good bite, whether it be on you, other people, or items around the house. It’s something that you are going to want to nip in the bud, no pun intended. …
- Best Cat Litter Box For Pine PelletsHave you recently made the switch from traditional clay cat litter to more natural options like pine pellets? Are you searching for a litter box that holds pine pellets well and is easy to clean? If so, I have some great suggestions to help you …
- Best Cat Litter Box For Small Spaces [The One You Need Is…]Are you and your cat living in a small, cozy space? Are you looking for a litter box that has great features but also allows you to get the most out of a limited living area? If so, I really do understand the struggle. I …
- How To Train A Cat Not To Climb CurtainsIf your cat is using your curtains as a climbing frame, you’re likely wondering how you can get them to stop. Besides, their sharp claws will likely result in damage, causing the material to fray. So what can you do, and how long will the …
- How To Train A Cat Not To Climb On FurnitureIf you have a cat who loves climbing on your furniture, you will want to do all that you can to break this habit. Especially if you have just invested in new furniture, or you have a high-shedding breed that cannot help but to deposit …
More From The Blog
Know What You’re Looking For?
We have over 1500 extensively researched articles for you to learn from.
We strive to offer the most accurate, detailed, and thoroughly researched pet articles online.
Our writing team spends a significant amount of their time researching.
We only cite the most credible sources, seeking the most established and trusted publications, veterinarians, and animal behavioral specialists in the industry.
The writing process is focused on providing clear and concise answers with easily actionable advice and suggestions.
Articles are formatted to help you find more than you thought you were looking for.
Every article is edited as and when needed to ensure the highest quality.
Facts are checked and content is improved where necessary.
A final review is followed by article publication.
From there, articles are routinely revisited, updated, and kept current with the latest research and expert recommendations.
We are seasoned pet owners and enthusiasts who love to share everything that we learn about them!
We created Pet Educate to ensure that any owner can get access to the information they need to take the best care of their pet.
Here we answer the most important questions with complete, objective, thorough and extensive research, while also pulling from our combined 250 years of pet ownership experience.
Learn more about the team.