Your online resource to learn everything you need to know about your pet.
As Featured In
- Dog Not Eating After Surgery [Why & What To Do]Have you recently picked up your dog following surgery, only to find that upon returning home, he is refusing to eat. Concerning, right? But why may he be doing this – is it normal, even? And is there anything that you can do to stimulate …
- Dog Behavior Change After Vaccination [Why & How To Respond]Have you noticed that your dog’s behavior has changed since getting his vaccinations? It’s alarming, right? But is this normal and something us owners should actually expect? And perhaps even more importantly, will your dogs normal and typical behavior return? Well, here’s everything you’ll want …
- Dog Not Eating After Neutering [Why & What To Do]You’ve just gone through the process of having your dog neutered. It’s a traumatic time for everyone involved. Even more so if you find that your dog is no longer eating afterward. It’s naturally very concerning. But is this normal and is there anything you …
- My Dog Is Not Eating After Boarding [Why & What To Do]If you’ve just brought your dog home after boarding and you notice he isn’t eating, naturally you are going to be quite concerned, even a little alarmed. Besides, it can make us question how our dogs were treated and if everything was okay for them …
- My Dog Wants To Play After Eating [Why & What To Do About It]Have you noticed that your dog always wants to play after eating? Literally right after, long before their food has a chance to digest. Why do dogs do this? And should you entertain and allow such behavior? If not, how long should you wait before …
- Can I Walk My Dog 30 Minutes After Eating?You’ve fed your dog. Only 30 minutes later and you want to take them out for a walk. Sound familiar? Perhaps it’s all your current schedule can allow. But should you do this? Well, here is what you are going to want to know. So, …
- Does My Dog Miss Me When I Go On Vacation?One of the best times of the year is when you pack up ready to go on vacation. That much-needed and well-earned break from routine. But there is a downside, of course. Usually, it means we have to leave our dogs at home. Without their …
- Does My Cat Miss Me When I Go On Vacation?We all go away on vacation. But unfortunately, we cannot always take our pets. How will your cat feel when you go away? Will he miss you? Will he know how long you are gone? I know you have lots of questions; I certainly did …
- Why Does My Dog Pee In The House After Going Outside?It can be disheartening to take your dog outside only to have him pee again once back in the house. It is also quite disgusting and something you’ll want to overcome, ASAP. But why does he do this and how can you make sure he …
More From The Blog
Know What You’re Looking For?
We have over 1000 extensively researched articles for you to learn from.
We strive to offer the most accurate, detailed, and thoroughly researched pet articles online.
Our writing team spends a significant amount of their time researching.
We only cite the most credible sources, seeking the most established and trusted publications, veterinarians, and animal behavioral specialists in the industry.
The writing process is focused on providing clear and concise answers with easily actionable advice and suggestions.
Articles are formatted to help you find more than you thought you were looking for.
Every article is edited as and when needed to ensure the highest quality.
Facts are checked and content is improved where necessary.
A final review is followed by article publication.
From there, articles are routinely revisited, updated, and kept current with the latest research and expert recommendations.
We are seasoned pet owners and enthusiasts who love to share everything that we learn about them!
We created Pet Educate to ensure that any owner can get access to the information they need to take the best care of their pet.
Here we answer the most important questions with complete, objective, thorough and extensive research, while also pulling from our combined 250 years of pet ownership experience.
Learn more about the team.