Your online resource to learn everything you need to know about your pet.
As Featured In
- Do Cats Get Cold At Night? [This Is Essential To Know]Is it particularly cold where you are, or is your house notoriously cold? Perhaps you’re cat stays outside during the night; free to roam the neighborhood under the night sky. Either way, are you concerned that your cat could be too cold. Well, I am …
- Do Dogs Get Cold At Night? [This Is What You Need To Know]Is the winter coming in and you’ve noticed the temperature is dropping quickly? Perhaps you live in a cold place regardless of the season, or your house seems to be particularly chilly at this precise moment in time. Either way, you’re likely concerned about your …
- What Temperature Is Too Hot For Rabbits?The sun is beaming. The temperature is rapidly rising. Naturally, you are concerned about your rabbits and if it is too hot for them. Can they even handle the heat? And if not, how can you keep them sufficiently cool? Well, today I am going …
- What Temperature Is Too Hot For Guinea Pigs?Is the sun beaming outside and the temperature quickly rising? Are you concerned that it could too hot for your guinea pigs to stay sufficiently cool and remain safe? Can they even tolerate hot weather, or are there things you need to do to cool …
- What Temperature Is Too Hot For Cats? [& How To Keep Them Cool]The sun is beaming and it’s getting very hot. So hot that you’re naturally starting to worry about your cat. Can they handle hot weather, even? How can you tell they are overheating and how can you help cool them down, should you need to? …
- What Temperature Is Too Hot For Dogs To Walk? [By & Large]It’s summertime, the sun is shining bright and the temperature is rising. And rising quickly. It’s getting pretty sweaty but your dog needs a walk. But is it actually a good idea to take them? And if so, how long for and how do you …
- Dog Peeing Near Cat Litter Box [Why & What You Can Do]Dogs and cats make terrific pets. So what could be better than having a loving feline and an attentive canine companion in your home? But that doesn’t mean owning both does not come without its challenges. For instance, what do you do when your dog …
- Puppy Not Pooping After Eating [The Causes & What You Must Do]Have you suddenly noticed that your puppy isn’t pooping after eating? If so, you will naturally want to know what’s going on and how to help him. Is this even normal in puppies, and how long until this could be considered a health risk that …
- Puppy Not Eating After Deworming [Why And What You Must Do]You’ve followed the deworming instructions to the letter or even gone to the extra step in getting your puppy dewormed at the vet. Only to find that since your puppy has refused their food. It’s concerning right. But is this normal behaviour, how long is …
More From The Blog
Know What You’re Looking For?
We have over 1000 extensively researched articles for you to learn from.
We strive to offer the most accurate, detailed, and thoroughly researched pet articles online.
Our writing team spends a significant amount of their time researching.
We only cite the most credible sources, seeking the most established and trusted publications, veterinarians, and animal behavioral specialists in the industry.
The writing process is focused on providing clear and concise answers with easily actionable advice and suggestions.
Articles are formatted to help you find more than you thought you were looking for.
Every article is edited as and when needed to ensure the highest quality.
Facts are checked and content is improved where necessary.
A final review is followed by article publication.
From there, articles are routinely revisited, updated, and kept current with the latest research and expert recommendations.
We are seasoned pet owners and enthusiasts who love to share everything that we learn about them!
We created Pet Educate to ensure that any owner can get access to the information they need to take the best care of their pet.
Here we answer the most important questions with complete, objective, thorough and extensive research, while also pulling from our combined 250 years of pet ownership experience.
Learn more about the team.