Your online resource to learn everything you need to know about your pet.
As Featured In
- Dog Hates Crate [Discover The Reasons & Quick Solutions]It’s heartbreaking isn’t it. Seeing those sad eyes of your beloved dog when they are placed inside their crate. Or worse, they make a run for it whenever they realize they are due to be crated. If you suspect your dog hates their crate, or …
- Impact Dog Crate Review [Worth Your Money Or A Solid Pass?]Have you recently discovered Impact Dog Crates? Are you potentially interested in proceeding and making the investment, but are not quite sure if this is the right option for you (and your dog). Then this Impact Dog Crate review is for you. Today, I’d like …
- 7 Unbeatable Ways To Keep Dog From Escaping CrateAs a dog owner for many years, I’ve dealt with my fair share of escape artists – those clever pups who see their crate as a puzzle to solve in pursuit of freedom. It can be a huge challenge, but one we need to simply …
- Golden Cockapoo [Guide From A Golden Cockapoo Owner]The Golden Cockapoo. Does a dog get any cuter? I’d argue not! Though, I am a little biased. I’m a proud owner of a charming golden Cockapoo named Bailey, and since welcoming him into our lives, we’ve learnt a thing or two about the breed …
- Cockapoo Coat Types [& Why This Really Matters]There are various different cockapoo coat types. How do I know? Well, let’s just say I have put in the research. I have a cockapoo (Bailey), and I’ve learned firsthand how coat type impacts everything from appearance to grooming needs. If you are considering getting …
- Best Brush For Cockapoo [I Sourced This Brush For My Dog]As a fellow Cockapoo owner, I know firsthand how overwhelming it can be to find the best brush for these adorable hybrid dogs. When I brought home my Cockapoo, Bailey, I was excited but also nervous about properly caring for her cute, curly coat. Like …
- Best Brush For Pomsky [The Brush For Grooming Success]With so many brushes and combs on the market, it can be overwhelming to choose the right brush for your pomskies coat. When you just want to find the perfect brush, the options can seem endless. If you’ve already bought and used one and been …
- Best Brush For Bichon Frise [The Tool For Optimal Grooming]As a doting Bichon Frise parent, you know that maintaining your pup’s cottony soft coat takes work. Or at least, you soon will! Regular brushing prevents painful mats, removes dirt, and keeps their fur looking like the perfect fluffy cloud you adore. But with so …
- My Dog Ate A Receipt [What You Now Must Do]You’ve just discovered remnants of shredded receipt paper strewn across the floor—the chaotic calling card of your mischievous canine! Upon further inspection, you find key sections missing. Your mind races with distressing questions as you try recalling when you last saw that important receipt. Could …
More From The Blog
Know What You’re Looking For?
We have over 1500 extensively researched articles for you to learn from.
We strive to offer the most accurate, detailed, and thoroughly researched pet articles online.
Our writing team spends a significant amount of their time researching.
We only cite the most credible sources, seeking the most established and trusted publications, veterinarians, and animal behavioral specialists in the industry.
The writing process is focused on providing clear and concise answers with easily actionable advice and suggestions.
Articles are formatted to help you find more than you thought you were looking for.
Every article is edited as and when needed to ensure the highest quality.
Facts are checked and content is improved where necessary.
A final review is followed by article publication.
From there, articles are routinely revisited, updated, and kept current with the latest research and expert recommendations.
Learn more about our editorial process here.
We are seasoned pet owners and enthusiasts who love to share everything that we learn about them!
We created Pet Educate to ensure that any owner can get access to the information they need to take the best care of their pet.
Here we answer the most important questions with complete, objective, thorough and extensive research, while also pulling from our combined 250 years of pet ownership experience. All content is closely edited and vet-approved.
Learn more about the team.