Your online resource to learn everything you need to know about your pet.
As Featured In
About Pet Educate
Hi I’m Jeremy, the founder and chief editor here at Pet Educate.
My mission is simple – to help you take the best care of your pet.
In order to do so, I have pulled together an experienced team of pet owners, enthusiasts and accredited veterinarians (with over 250 years of pet ownership knowledge and experience between us).
Here, I/we share our knowledge, expertise and experience, along with the important insights we acquire from the latest studies and research in the pet care industry.
We want to provide you with access to all of the information that you need… right when you need it.
Learn more about us.
Pets We Cover
Our Editorial Process
We strive to offer the most accurate, detailed, and thoroughly researched pet articles online.
Our writing team spends a significant amount of their time researching.
We only cite the most credible sources, seeking the most established and trusted publications, veterinarians, and animal behavioral specialists in the industry.
The writing process is focused on providing clear and concise answers with easily actionable advice and suggestions.
Articles are formatted to help you find more than you thought you were looking for.
Every article is edited as and when needed to ensure the highest quality.
Facts are checked and content is improved where necessary.
A final review is followed by article publication.
From there, articles are routinely revisited, updated, and kept current with the latest research and expert recommendations.
Learn more about our editorial process here.
- Are Corn Snakes Friendly? [Temperament Guide For Owners]I recently became the owner of a corn snake and have had some time to reflect on their temperament and personality. Before I got my snake, I did a little research to learn all about the species. With my knowledge and now experience, I’d like …
- Are Huskies Aggressive? [Temperament Guide For Owners]Huskies are striking in appearance – both elegant and beautiful, if not slightly intimidating due to their resemblance to wild wolves. But, what about their temperament? Are they known to be an aggressive breed or one in which could be dangerous? Here is what the …
- Do Great Danes Bark A Lot? [What Owners Need To Know]Great Danes are known for their gentle nature; affectionate and good with people despite their large size and frame. But, what about barking? Is this breed guilty of raising their voice regularly or more often than others? Curious, I did some research and here is …
- Best Substrate For Tortoises [Top 5 & Owners Buyers Guide]If you’re looking for the best substrate to line the bottom of your pet tortoises enclosure, then this buyer’s guide will be all you need. With a number of brands and multiple types of substrate, what you may have thought would be an easy task …
- Are Great Danes Aggressive? [A Review Of Their Temperament]Are you considering a larger dog such as the Great Dane? Has this particular breed caught your eye, but you’re unsure due to their size and risk of aggression? Here is what the research says regarding their general nature and temperament. So, are Great Danes …
- Are Boxers Good With Cats? [Owners Guide & Introduction Tips]Owning two different pets at one time, such as a dog and a cat, raises many questions and considerations. But what about the boxer breed and a cat(s)? Can they get along together and could you live in a home of relative harmony? Intrigued, and …
- Do Border Collies Bark A Lot? [Can Border Collies Be Calm?]When looking at potential dog breeds, one of your primary concerns will be around their barking behaviors and tendencies. Border collies are no exception. Intrigued, I decided to research how often border collies bark so that I would know exactly to expect with this breed …
- Are Border Collies Aggressive? [Dangerous or Protective?]Border collies are known for their beautiful coat and energy for life. But what about their temperament? Naturally, you may be wondering if this is an aggressive breed considering that they were initially bred to herd livestock and other animals. Intrigued, and needing such information, …
- Are Border Collies Good With Cats? [What You Must Know]Owning a border collie comes along with a range of considerations and challenges. One that you may have could be around housing multiple pets. But what about cats? Do border collies and cats get along well with one another and can they peacefully co-exist in …
More From The Blog
Know What You’re Looking For?
We have over 1500 extensively researched articles for you to learn from.