Your online resource to learn everything you need to know about your pet.
As Featured In
About Pet Educate
Hi I’m Jeremy, the founder and chief editor here at Pet Educate.
My mission is simple – to help you take the best care of your pet.
In order to do so, I have pulled together an experienced team of pet owners, enthusiasts and accredited veterinarians (with over 250 years of pet ownership knowledge and experience between us).
Here, I/we share our knowledge, expertise and experience, along with the important insights we acquire from the latest studies and research in the pet care industry.
We want to provide you with access to all of the information that you need… right when you need it.
Learn more about us.
Pets We Cover
Our Editorial Process
We strive to offer the most accurate, detailed, and thoroughly researched pet articles online.
Our writing team spends a significant amount of their time researching.
We only cite the most credible sources, seeking the most established and trusted publications, veterinarians, and animal behavioral specialists in the industry.
The writing process is focused on providing clear and concise answers with easily actionable advice and suggestions.
Articles are formatted to help you find more than you thought you were looking for.
Every article is edited as and when needed to ensure the highest quality.
Facts are checked and content is improved where necessary.
A final review is followed by article publication.
From there, articles are routinely revisited, updated, and kept current with the latest research and expert recommendations.
Learn more about our editorial process here.
- Do Rabbits Need Salt? [Should You Provide This Mineral?]If you own a pet rabbit then one of those sudden realizations is whether or not they need salt. Their food appears relatively low in salt and there are salt licks and mineral sticks for sale on the market. This can cause confusion. So, I …
- Can Rabbits Eat Peanut Butter? [You’ll Be Glad You Checked]If you have ever contemplated giving your rabbit peanut butter, then you’ll want to know if it is safe to do so. Is it a healthy treat and can they enjoy it like us humans? I decided to conduct some research and would like to …
- [4 Best] Home Remedies for Parvo in Puppies and DogsIf your puppy or dog is suffering from the Canine Parvovirus Infection, or ‘Parvo’, then you are going to need to act fast. This highly contagious infection can be fatal, so it is important that you proactively take measures to eliminate it once it is …
- Do Rabbits Sleep With Their Eyes Open? [What Can You Expect]If you own a pet rabbit, then you might have noticed that they are sleeping with their eyes open. Is this natural and is this supposed to happen? Is this something that is going to continue and just part of a rabbits natural instincts and …
- Can Chickens Eat Popcorn? [Is This A Safe, Healthy Treat?]Chickens enjoy snacking every once in a while. There are a number of tasty treats that you can give to your chickens but what about popcorn? Is this safe to feed and will it be beneficial to them if you do so? I decided to …
- What Is A Fart Egg? [What Causes Them and Can You Eat Them?]If you keep chickens, then one of the peculiar yet amusing discoveries you may experience is fart eggs. But what are they exactly? What causes them and are they safe to eat? I decided to conduct some research into the topic. I would like to …
- Can Guinea Pigs Have Peanut Butter? [This Is Very Important]If you are looking at new potential treat options for your guinea pig, you may be wondering if peanut butter is a good option. Can they eat it, is it going to be a healthy or safe food to consume for them? I decided to …
- What To Do With A Dead Snake [Your Options To Consider]If you own a pet snake that is coming toward the end of their lives, or if your snake has recently and sadly passed away, you’re going to want to know about how to dispose of their bodies. I decided to conduct some research within …
- What To Do With A Dead Cat [What You Can Do And Your Options]If your pet cat is close to the end of their lives, or if they have unexpectedly passed, you will want to know what you can do with their bodies. It’s a very sad time, but one that unfortunately every pet owner has to face …
More From The Blog
Know What You’re Looking For?
We have over 1500 extensively researched articles for you to learn from.